Vitamin C Before Smoking Weed

Vitamin C and tolerance

Lately I've been seeing a lot of talk about how taking vitamin C keeps your tolerance lower. So, I decided to try it out by taking two vitamin c gummies then smoking later on that night. I'd say it's safe to say it works because I tapped out off of half a blunt and ended up sitting on the floor ducking out of sight from a "sniper" for twenty minutes

Log in or sign up to leave a comment

level 1

Where did you read that about vitamin C?

level 1

Doubt any vitamins will actually lower your tolerance lol, but some do affect how high you can get like taking omega 3 over a long period of time and eating mangos before you smoke

level 2

Do the mangoes really work? I tried it a couple times and just noticed that I was hungry for more

level 2

Because mangoes have vitamin c

level 2

Yeah I don't think it decreases tolerance I read somewhere during an acid trip that it opens the pathways in the brain alowing drugs to be absorbed easier that's why it's recommended to eat an orange or drink orange juice before you trip

level 1

Comment deleted by user · 10m

level 2

I think perhaps they mean tunnel vision? Where your sight is distorted where you can only really see the center of your normal field of vision due to the periphery being blurry or indiscernible. Edit: just reread the post. I'm high. He literally was avoiding an imagined sniper. I'm leaving my stupid hypothesis here in all its glory.

level 1

A blunt didn't make you think a sniper was trying to shoot you, homie. Chill.

level 2

I have severe ptsd and smoking weed has made me get paranoid about random irrational shit and imagined scenarios. It happens, homie. Chill

level 2

Late reply, but as someone in recovery from a pretty hardcare drug addiction that's done every narcotic under the sun, I was able to handle harder shit easily, but was ALWAYS a lightweight w/THC and would get paranoid af and think all kinds of crazy shit from a single hit. It truly hits people different. So, it's very possible to get paranoid, see shit etc ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

level 2

i didn't say i thought he was gonna shoot me lmao

level 2

Everyone has different highs and every strain gives a different high. I can do ordinary day shit stoned out of my mind and some days i can barely make my way to the bed. Just means that's some fire weed๐Ÿ˜‚

level 2

nah, the other night I was so high I thought someone was gonna get in a shootout outside and a stray bullet would kill me. paranoias crazy

level 2

I thought there was someone outside of my window one time and I went to check and realized it was rain. This happened three more times within 30 minutes. The last time I took my baton out with me cause I was convinced there was someone. There was no one. Went to bed after cause I couldn't deal with it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

level 2

dude i once literally hid under my blankets from the fucking ceiling fan bc i got too high and it looked like a stick figure hovering above me and was slowly moving toward me. my roommates smoked the same exact thing and didn't have that happen. sometimes weird shit happens, homie. chill.

level 2

i also get paranoid sometimes, chill

level 1

Thc is stored in your fat, if anything the only fruit I know of that eats fat is pineapple so I would have much easier time believing you if you would've said pineapples

level 2

This isnt even where your tolerance comes from

Vitamin C Before Smoking Weed

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/saplings/comments/l5g9xo/vitamin_c_and_tolerance/